Winner : DERMALOGICA VOUCHERS

http://www.redwoodbeauty.co.uk/dermalogica.gif

Here are the list of contestants....
1. cutediy@hotmail.com
2. premidharma@yahoo.com
3. kag4477@yahoo.com.my
4. farhanin1984@gmail.com
5. muiez_bam@yahoo.com
6. iwanie@gmail.com
7. w_azura@yahoo.com

And the winner according to Mr.Random is....



1. cutediy@hotmail.com

Pls email me at comfybebe@gmail.com to arrange for shipment of prize.
In the event that I do not hear from you within 7 days from today, the voucher will be forfeited.

Thank you
and
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!


1 comments:

shirly February 4, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

Name: Lim Shir Li
email: cutediy@hotmail.com
Tel: 014-9299152
Address: 194, Nanyang Estate, Jinjang Utara, 52000, KL

I already send an email to you~~ Hope u receive it.. But i post my detail here again~~

Thanks for freebiesjust4u to give me such a chance to join the giveaway.. I already cant wait to receive it~~ So great!!! ^^

Thanks again~~~

regards,
cutediy

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Malaysia Freebies Just For You :) 2009. Blogger Template by Nymphont.